della Q is proud to share a list of local yarn stores that are carrying the new della Q Boutique Collection.
This collection can only be purchased at your local yarn store. No, not on their website. No, not at Amazon, Etsy, etc. No, not even at www.dellaQ.com. You have to step away from your computer/phone, get yourself to a yarn store, walk through the door and physically be present. Why would you ask would you do such a thing?
1. You want to support the local yarn store. You don't want Amazon to be the only place in town and wondering why your yarn store closed.
2. You want the same great della Q designs, just in something a little unique that is hard to find.
3. You want you to touch, hug and smell something before you buy it.
4. You want to get inspiration from other knitters.
5. You might even find something you had never seen before that you can't live without.
What is the Boutique Collection?
The first Boutique Collection we are introducing includes our top selling needle cases and bags in denim fabric. The needle cases include labels printed on the fabric, rather than our sewn-in labels that you see in our silk collections. (Side note: we can't print on our silk). The needle case closure includes a coconut button and brown string.
What if you can't get to LYS that carries the Collection?
1. Follow a retailer's Instagram and Facebook pages. If you see something you like, give them a ring! They would be more than happy to ship it to you.
2. Ask a friend, relative or Ravelry buddy to pick one up for you.
3. Add to your bucket list: Go to a della Q Boutique Collection Retailer
4. Encourage the LYS near you to order the Collection.
Enough already! Here's the list of retailers who carry the collection as of February 2019:
Arizona: Purl in the Pines
California: A Yarn Less Raveled, A-Major-Knitwork, Cattywampus Crafts, Knitique, Monarch Knitting, Rumpelstiltskin, Uncommon Threads, Wollhaus
Connecticut: Westport Yarns
Illinois: Nina, Sister Arts Studio
Kentucky: Coffeetree Books
Maryland: Crazy for Ewe, Knits & Pieces
Michigan: Knitter's Nest, Wooly & Co.
Minnesota: Amazing Threads, StevenBe, Yarnology
Missouri: Castaway Yarns
Nebraska: ImagiKnit Yarn Shop
Nevada: Mad Knitter's Yarn
New Jersey: Yarnia
New York: Elegant Ewe
Oregon: Coastal Yarns, Starlight Knitting Society, WoolTown
Pennsylvania: Kathy's Kreations, Kid Ewe Knot, Loop
South Carolina: NeedleTree
Texas: Gauge Knits, Hill Country Weavers
Vermont: Whipple Tree Yarn Shop
Washington: Fiber Gallery, Island Wools, Seaside Yarn and Fiber
West Virginia: Bluefield Yarn Company
Australia, WA: Knit Purl Yarn Boutique