Molly Messenger Knitting Bag does it all. Why you’ll love this bag:
- You can leave it on the floor and not worry about damaging the fabric – The primary fabric is a black cotton canvas.
- Save your shoulder – Light weight (unless you pack too much!) and adjustable, padded shoulder strap. The strap is long enough that you can wear the bag across your body.
- You can easily find your yarn or pattern – Tons of pockets and vivid, coordinating solid interior colors -e.g. it isn’t black inside!
- You won’t fumble trying to pick up the bag as it has a separate, comfortable grab and go handle at the top.
- One main larger interior pocket – enough room for a large laptop (ipad shown in photo), books and knitting – it is 6″ deep, 11″ high and 18″ wide. That said, it isn’t so big you feel like you are hauling a suitcase.
- Two side vertical pockets – water bottle and/or skein storage. Each pocket could hold three to four skeins of yarn.
- Two separate pattern/notions pockets.
- One zip pocket on front, under flap.
- One large zip pocket on back of bag.
What else do you need in a messenger bag?